FEBRUARY 18 & 19, 2023
A weekend intensive and comprehensive covering Pre-Natal & Post-Natal Yoga.
Learn several Yoga techniques to support and empower mamas and mamas to be.
Yoga Teachers, Yoga Teacher Trainees,
Pregnant moms, anyone willing to become pregnant (mamas-to-be)
Professionals working with pregnant women as:
Massage Therapist, Doulas, Midwifes, Nurses, Occupational Therapist,…
What you'll get:
– Discussion on conception, pregnancy, labor, and delivery
– Anatomy of pregnancy and childbirth – understanding the pelvic floor
– Breath awareness and breathing practices to assist during pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood.
– Appropriate physical practices (asanas & others) during the stages of pregnancy including modifications necessaries
– Physical and emotional considerations during pregnancy
– Yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and meditation for stress release and deep connection.
– Mantra and vocal toning.
– Class planning and sequencing specifics for the pregnant mom & family
14 hours in class training (+ 2hrs home assignments)
16 CEU hours total - YOGA ALLIANCE approved
Bonus = integration zoom time one week after training completion
* Beautiful Manual for the class and beyond.
Saturday 9:30am - 4:30pm
Sunday 9:30am - 4:30pm
(you will have appropriate time to nourish yourself)
Investment is $325
** early bird $289 (with full payment by February 16, 2023)
Location ~ BreatheYoga 207 west Unaka ave. - Johnson City, TN
Guided by ~ Lydie Ometto, e-ryt500, rpyt, yacep
PLEASE WHEN MAKING YOUR PURCHASE CLICK THE 'SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST BOX' in order for you to receive all communications - THANK YOU
InnerSeaYoga School Creator & Teacher
Awakened Vitality Mentor & Coach